PCN 501 Grand Canyon Week 6 Assignment
Recovery/Support Group Meeting
Attend an open Recovery or Support Group meeting in your local community. It can be for any addiction and does not have to be a 12-step meeting.
It must be a support group to help with the recovery from any addictive disorder.
Ensure that the meeting is considered “open” prior to attending it.
Write a two-part paper of 750-1,000 words summarizing the meeting and discussing important concepts presented in the meeting. Include the following in your paper:
Part One: Summarize the Meeting
- Include the address, date, start .homeworkminutes.com/question/view/149280/Grand-canyon-PCN501-Week-6-RecoverySupport-Group-Meeting-Latest-2015-Dec#”>time, and end time of meeting.
- Describe the format of the meeting that you attended.
- Describe the contents of the meeting.
- List key speakers.
Part Two: Discuss Concepts and methods
- Identify the major concepts/methods utilized in the group. (are their books utilized, prayers utilized, principles or guidelines or any rituals utilized)
- Explain the purpose of each concept/method.
- Describe each of the following:
- a) Closed meeting;
- b) Open meeting;
- c) Steps;
|The course has been written very well. This helped me in writing my assignments and achieving A+ grade.|